Results

25 May - LB Three Star Club 6-0 Deshbhakta Club ,24 May - Nepal Police Club 3-0 Munal FC Jhapa , 23 May Machhindra 6-1 Saraswati club

Sagar Thapa: I Am A Professional Player; I Play Football & My Move To Other Club Should Be Normal




Nepal National team skipper, Sagar Thapa - who is currently contract free - said that people shouldn't make a buzz of his moving from Yeti Himalayan Sherpa Club to other Clubs.






Speaking with the press in Dharan after leading Hongkong Nepalese Football team to the win over Yeti Himalayan Sherpa Club, which is his former employer, Thapa said, "I am a professional player. I play football and players move from one club to another. I think it is normal if i move to another Club from YHSC".

"Yes my contract with Yeti Himalayan Sherpa Club finished last month", Thapa said.

Don't you feel odd winning the match and scoring against your former employer? One journo asked in the meet.

Thapa replied: I am again telling you, I am a professional player! 

Comment Below

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Icon Icon Icon Icon